2、King Longshank: The trouble with Scotland is that it s full of Scots!
君王:英国的不便取决于:统统是苏格兰人!
3、Stephen: The Almighty says this must be a fashionable fight. It s drawn the finest people.
史蒂芬:造物主说这终将是一场好看的胜战。(大家拥有 )(或是她们拥有 )最精湛的战士职业。
4、Wallace: Twice as long as a man.
迈德思客:长短是平常人的二倍
5、Hamish: That long? Some men are longer than others.
喀什士:那麼长?有的人比一般人长些。
6、Wallace: You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while I m alive.
迈德思客:你对你说的君王,威廉姆迈德思客决不能妥协。要是我活着,英国老百姓也决不能妥协。
7、Local Magistrate: (To his troops) Arm yourselves!
官吏:对他的部队:迎战!
8、King Longshank:Scottish rebels have routed one of my garrisons, and murdered the noble lord.
君王:反贼早已绕开了我的一个破碎海滩,并暗杀了一位皇室。
9、Prince Edward: I ve heard. This Wallace is a brigant, and nothing more.
爱德华王子:她告诉我了。迈德思客仅仅个劫匪,其他一无是处。
10、King Longshank: And how would you deal with this brigant ?
君王:那麼你准备如何应对这一 劫匪 ?
11、Prince Edward: Like any other common thief. Have the local magistrate arrest him and deal with him accordingly.
爱德华王子:象看待一般窃贼那般,让官吏拘捕并处理他。
12、King Longshank: (To court people) Leave us! (Decks Prince Edward) Wallace has already killed the magistrate, and taken control of the town.
君王:对皇宫说:大家退去!(打过爱德华王子)迈德思客早已杀掉了哪个官吏,而且攻占了哪个城区!
13、Fight,and you may die.Run,and you ll live at least a while.
你很有可能会死;逃走,最少能委曲求全,年复一年,直至与世长辞。
14、And dying in your beds many years from now.
年复一年,直至与世长辞。
15、Would you be willing to trade?
大家!喜不喜欢去换一个机遇?
16、All the days from this day to that.
用这么多苟且偷生的生活。
17、for one chance,just one chance.
仅有的一个机遇。
18、to come back here and tell our enemies.
那便是返回竞技场。
19、that they may take our lives.
告知对手,她们或许能抢走大家的性命。
20、 but they,ll never take our Freedom!
可是,她们始终夺不动大家的随意!
23、You tell your king, that William Wallace will not be ruled. Nor will any Scot while I m alive.
对你说的君王, 威廉华莱士不容易屈从执政,在我活着时,全部苏格兰人全是!
24、And dying in your beds many years from now.
年复一年,直至与世长辞。
25、that they may take our lives, but they ll never take our Freedom!
告知对手,她们或许能抢走大家的性命,可是,她们始终夺不动大家的随意!
26、。 Freedom is the best, I tell thee true, of all things to be won. Then never live within the bond of slavery, my son.
对你说,我们的孩子,在你一生中,有很多事非常值得争得,但,随意毫无疑问是最重要的,始终不必带著脚镣,过奴隶的生活。
27、 Many man dies,not every man really lives.
每个人都死,但并不是每一个人都真实熬过。
28、 We don t need to win, just need to fight.
大家不用获胜,只必须作战。
29、 Use your brain before the sword .
先学好动脑,后学好用剑。
30、There s a difference between us. You think the people of this land exist to provide you with position. I think your position exists to provide those people with freedom. And I go to make sure that they have it.
你我之间的差别便是,大家觉得这片农田的老百姓存活是以便供奉大家阶层,我却觉得你的阶层应当让你的老百姓随意。我累了,确定她们是不是获得了。